TIME TO RECOVER? DO I HAVE AN ED? FIRST STEPS? | Eating Disorder Recovery Recovery description:
You have sent us some questions on and here we cover the most important ones when it comes to recovery mindset. We are here for you if you need to reach out to someone and leave your name in the comments so that other people can reach out to you too! 🙂
Questions part 1:
– how long have you been dealing with your ed and recovery
– When did you realise it was time to change and start recovery
– how do I know I have an ED
– thoughts about dealing with ed and not being underweight
– biggest motivation
– best thing to come from recovery
– worst parts of recovery
– hardest thing during recovery
– what was the thing you wish you knew before recovery
– first step in recovery
🍔 SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE:
📸 Saomai’s Instagram:
🎵 Saomai’s TikTok:
📸 Dunja’s Instagram:
🎵 Dunja’s TikTok:
💌 For collaborations: [email protected]
We are two best friends that met each other “thanks” to our eating disorders. We document our lives and our recoveries from our eating disorders and depression that we’ve been fighting these last few years. We’re challenging our fears, food rules and getting better every day. We want to spread awareness about eating disorders and encourage everybody to fight their demons and recover. If we can do it, so can you! You deserve to be happy and have the best life!
Love yourself as much as we love you.
Have a nice day and don’t waste your life away.
Saomai & Dunja ⭐️
TIME TO RECOVER? DO I HAVE AN ED? FIRST STEPS? | Eating Disorder Recovery Recovery Comments :