Panel: How will the world recover from COVID-19? | UNGA | GZERO Media Recovery description:
On September 23, GZERO Media — in partnership with Microsoft and Eurasia Group — gathered global experts to discuss global recovery from the virus pandemic in a livestream panel.
Our panel for the discussion Crisis Response & Recovery: Reimagining while Rebuilding, included:
– Brad Smith, President, Microsoft
– Ian Bremmer, President and Founder, Eurasia Group & GZERO Media
– Jeh Johnson, Partner, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, LLP and former Secretary of Homeland Security.
– John Frank, Vice President, UN Affairs at Microsoft
– Susan Glasser, staff writer and Washington columnist, The New Yorker (moderator)
Special appearances by UN Secretary-General António Guterres, European Central Bank chief Christine Lagarde, and comedian/host Trevor Noah.
Subscribe to GZERO on YouTube:
For more GZERO news and videos:
Subscribe to the GZERO podcast:
Like GZERO on Facebook:
Follow GZERO on Twitter:
Follow GZERO on LinkedIn:
GZERO Media is a multimedia publisher providing news, insights and commentary on the events shaping our world. Our properties include GZERO World with Ian Bremmer, our newsletter Signal, Puppet Regime, the GZERO World Podcast, In 60 Seconds and GZEROMedia
Panel: How will the world recover from COVID-19? | UNGA | GZERO Media Recovery Comments :